- a few collection letters via Certified Return Receipt with a Proof of Service,
- a few address update reminders via First Class mail,
- a bunch of invoices via First Class Mail with a self-addressed, stamped envelope included.
Did you have to go to the post office?
I didn’t. I also didn’t have to…
- wait in line,
- leave my home office,
- print my documents,
- stuff the documents in envelopes,
- or apply postage.
EDEX did all of this for me, plus…
- automatically included a proof of service,
- included a self-addressed, stamped envelope at my request,
- printed a tagline on the outside of my envelope to catch the recipient’s attention,
- printed my logo on the outside of the envelope,
- then they archived my document for easy future access.
EDEX doesn’t just do this for me because I work for them, they can do this for you too. Simply upload your document via EDEXOne and EDEX will mail that document for you anywhere in the United States.
If you already have an account, you already have access to this feature. If you don’t have an account, you can get a pay-as-you-go mailing only account or a full suite of EDEX services.